Rosina here. Happy Friday! The weekend is here again!
Always nice to see the weekend again even if it does mean laundry and housekeeping, lol.
I spent some time today reviewing some tools for automating social media.
Most of them I already knew about, but I hadn\’t used them.
There was one specific feature I was looking for that i found in none of them unfortunately, although I still have one to look at that may have it.
I was surprised by the results of my overall review, especially of the most expensive one.
Are you interested in hearing about them? Reply back and let me know.
If so, I\’ll write about what I found. If not, I\’ll just chalk it up to personal experience 🙂
Let\’s talk about the #1 best traffic source there is…
What is your list?
If you\’re not building a list, you should be.
Your list is the people that you have had interaction with in some way. Perhaps they bought something from you, or maybe they saw your ad from a solo ad veendor, or maybe they read your blog post, or social media post and then they took some action to sign up for your mailing list. They gave you permission to send emails to them
What is involved in getting traffiic from your list?
- Send an email to your list
- More likely to buy from you (or do whatever else your goal is) then any other source – these people know, like, and trust you because they have been reading your emails
- Costs very little – you do have to pay monthly for an autoresponder, but that\’s practically nothing
- Worth (on average) $1 per month per subscriber – if you market to them properly
- Very simple to do
- You do have to invest in an autoresponder, but like I said, that\’s practically nothing
My opinioon of your list as a traffic source
Well it was pretty obvious in my opening statement :). It is the #1 best traffic source.
How big is your list?
If you\’re not building one, I recommend Broadcast Mentor to learn how.
Are there any specific traffic sources you\’d like me to cover? Reply and ask, and I\’ll cover them!
Get your copy of Start With Why . I read a very interesting analogy called The Celery Test. Man does it get you thinking.
To your success!
PPS. Have you joined Traffic Magic yet?
Traffic Magic will bring success to your traffic generation by bringing you 100% buyer traffic each and every month.