Rosina here. Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend!
I just found out a few minutes ago that my father was at the ER today and that he\’s at risk for a stroke.
I am worried about him especially since he lives alone since my mother passed away early last year, so there is no one to help him if he has one.
It\’s not terribly surprising given his age and medical history, but still I worry.
I wish there was more I can do for him, but he lives in Iowa and I live in California, a very long ways away.
My siblings who live closer will check on him, I know.
I will pray for him though, and let it be as the Lord wills.
Please, I ask for your prayers as well, if you are spiritual at all.
Despite all that, I do have a traffic source for you today… Quora.
Quora is in the realm of social media, but it is somewhat different from most social media sites.
Quora is a question and answer site where people can ask and answer questions on practically any topic.
So there\’s basically two ways to get traffiic from Quora
- Links in your answers
- Links on your profile
So, what\’s involved in using Quora:
- Create an account and set up your profile with links to your site on your profile
- Search through groups in your niche
- Ask questions and provide well written and valuable answers to others questions
- Don\’t put a link in every question or answer or specifically advertise your site, but some references to products that have helped you is okay – just not all the time and not until you\’ve built up trust as an authority by posting valuable answers. People who see your answers will often visit your profile to find out more about you.
- Do the work once and it brings you traffic forever – your answers will continue to be seen long after you post them.
- High quality traffic that is searching for what you have
- Tends to be more targeted and educated leads
- Quora is a highly trusted source of information
- Helps establish you as an authority in your niche
- It does take time to build up authority and create lots of valuable and well-written answers
- You need to consistently post valuable answers
Quora is a highly targeted and high quality traffic source. Like most social media, you\’re not going to get tons of leads quickly, but it has the added benefit of establishing you as an authority in your niche.
So what do you think of Quora?
Have you ever used it either as a place to research a topic or to provide answers to others?
Reply back and give me your thoughts!
Are there any specific traffic sources you\’d like me to cover? Reply and ask, and I\’ll cover them!
Get your copy of Start With Why . I didn\’t read again today, so I don\’t have anything to add about it except that it\’s a great book! Be sure to get your own copy.
To your success!
PPS. Have you joined Traffic Magic yet?
Traffic Magic will bring success to your traffic generation by bringing you 100% buyer traffic each and every month.
Check out what other people are promoting on Traffic Magic!