Rosina here. Happy Saturday! I hope you\’ve had a wonderful day.
I attended a Women\’s Conference today on Finding Sacred Spaces In Our Lives.
My friend, Debi, our Stake Relief Society President was the chief organizer and she and her team did a wonderful job putting it together.
There were some wonderful speakers and musical numbers and just great people to visit with.
I got a chance to sit with and visit with some of my friends from my previous ward before I moved last year.
The speakers spoke especially about finding those places in our homes and families, through church and temple, and the hardest of all, finding those places in the world we live in.
The last speaker told a story of how people he knows recognize his standards and support him when people try to pressure him into doing those things he doesn\’t believe in.
Those people are wonderful to have in our lives and help us in our sacred spaces dealing with the pressures of the world.
I also spent some time today helping a new subscriber with their questions and helping them overcome some problems to make it possible for them to take advantage of what they purchased.
It\’s so fun to help people like that. I so enjoy working with people.
And it\’s great when people come to me for help. It gives us the opportunity to work closely together.
I also got a blog post in my new tips category written and will be adding a way to find those through Success Journey.
So on to traffic…
I want to talk about a site that gets over 170 million visitors a month.
That\’s a lot of traffic.
It is a blogging platform, called medium.com.
Most people have heard of medium, obviously it\’s well known.
What you need to do:
- Pick a niche
- Publish articles in that niche
- Put links to your site in your articles
- Publish regularly, at least 3-5 times a week and preferably daily
- It is a huge traffic source
- You get paid for publishing based on how many people read your articles
- You can link out to any site you want, as much as you want from your articles
- People can only read 3 articles a month for free, but with 170 million visitors a month, you can bet there are a lot of paying readers
- Don\’t publish out of your niche, you need to pick a niche and stick with it, whatever you write about, bring it back to your niche
- It can take time and effort to build a following so you have regular readers
My opinion of Medium
Publishing on medium is a great way to get traffic and get paid directly for publishing as well.
So, what do you think? Want to start publishing on medium.com?
Write me back and tell me what you think about blogging this way.
And, let me know what traffic sources you\’d like me to cover.
To your success!
PS. Have you joined Traffic Magic yet?
Traffic Magic will bring success to your traffic generation by bringing you 100% buyer traffic each and every month.