Rosina here. Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having better weather than we are!
I drove down to the temple today and on the way down the pass it was raining so hard I could barely see the car in front of me.
And on the way back it was still raining hard and hailing!
I could see the hail bouncing off my car…
The rain isn\’t supposed to stop until Thursday morning and then it\’s going to get colder and colder over the next week or so.
I\’ll probably have to turn off my heater again, at least at night, and use the space heaters and extra blankets to keep warm again.
Oh these previous owners… what were they thinking installing a heat pump!
Anyway, it was wonderful to visit the temple, despite the rain.
I hugely apologize for not writing an email yesterday!
I got started on something and it took me a lot longer than I thought it would… and suddenly it was an hour past bed time, lol.
So, anyway, I\’m sorry.
Have you checked out PowrAI in the last few days?
If you have an account, you definitely should!!
If you don\’t have an account, ask for one! I still have a few I can give away. I\’m thinking about starting to sell the accounts I have left, but I haven\’t started that yet, so get one before I do…
When you log in, take a look at the Marketing Frameworks section!
They have added a bunch of new marketing frameworks and you can produce incredible content that fits into that framework within seconds for whatever offer you have.
Oh it is awesome what they are doing! There are amazing updates every week or so.
And with access to your account, you get to be the first to use them!
Now what traffic source should we look at today…
There\’s another publishing site that gets over 2 million visitors a month, but tends to be a little forgotten about…
Often people forget old resources that are still working fantastically just because a new resource comes a long and steals the spotlight. In that lies amazing opportunity.
Hubpages is a little like Medium in that you can find your niche, build an audience, and start publishing content on the platform immediately for free.
What you need to do:
- Get a free account
- Find niche-related content that is getting traction right now.
- Publish your own version of it on Hubpages with your own take and opinions
- You\’re going to get good traffic from it because people who are reading it are interested in what you have to say
- You can easily publish an article that you published elsewhere, like Medium, with some slight changes to make it unique, so if you\’re already publishing somewhere you can easily extend your reach in minutes
- You can put links directly in your article, no problem
- Hubpages has a profit sharing model like YouTube, so you can get paid when people read your articles for another source of income
- You gotta stick to your niche, don\’t write about a huge variety of topics
- You need to publish regularly to gain traction
- It takes time to build a following
My opinion of Hubpages
Hubpages is another great site like Medium and other blogging platforms to get traction and organic traffic. It does take work to publish articles, but if you\’re already publishing on another platform, you can definitely do this one with only a few extra minutes time.
So, there you go… gonna give it a go?
Some people told me they were interested in Medium after I talked about that one, so perhaps some people will be interested in Hubpages as well!
Write me back and tell me what you think!
And, let me know what traffic sources you\’d like me to cover.
To your success!
PS. Have you joined Traffic Magic yet?
Traffic Magic will bring success to your traffic generation by bringing you 100% buyer traffic each and every month.
Check out what other people are promoting on Traffic Magic!