Doing business online? Yes. Then one tool you absolutely need is an autoresponder. Get your autoresponder today.
What is an autoresponder?
An autoresponder is a simple yet effective email marketing tool which allows you to send a series of scheduled follow-up emails to people who have expressed interest in your list; based on specific parameters you set. For example, you may have a need to send a follow-up email to all of your shoppers who have purchased a specific item.
It also allows you to send broadcast messages to all the members on your list at a specific time.
What is an autoresponder sequence?
An autoresponder sequence is a series of emails that’s automatically sent out to people subscribed to your email list. Typically, an autoresponder sequence is sent out to new subscribers.
When you put together your autoresponder sequence, you decide:
- The content of your emails.
- When the emails will be sent. For example, daily, every other day, or weekly.
- Who the emails will be sent to.
Where do I find an autoresponder?
Like with so many things online, there are tons of autoresponders to choose from. They aren’t very expensive to get started with and all of them provide pretty similar features. The three best ones are generally considered to be GetResponse, Aweber, and Mailchimp
What should I write in an autoresponder message?
- Share your story. Sharing who you are, why you started your business, and who you serve is always a great way to teach people about you and your business.
- Ask a stimulating question.
- Offer a quick tip.
- Provide a resource list.
- Deliver a case study or success story.